Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing milestone dates, Sales Order value getting changed

shubham_kiyawat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am encountering a problem wherein if somebody changes the milestone 'Basic fix. date' in project (CJ20N) then automatically in the sales order, the item value and the total order value both are getting changed to Gross value from Net value. The billing plan value gets increased.

But in printout of the order the correct net value is coming.

And if I change anything into the sales order (VA02) like any text field also, and then press enter, the sales order value comes back to original.

Can anybody suggest why this is happening.

Regards

Shubham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Changing of MST dates should not affect the value of SO. Is it happening in Q and D system also.

We would maintain the net value of Sales Order on Conditions and which will be distributed according to MST.  What values you are maintaining there. We maintain netvalue at header level.

What is that gross and net value you are maintaining.

Regards,

Sudhakar

shubham_kiyawat
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, it is happening in production and in quality both.

In general, Net value only is there on the header, but just changing the MST date, it is coming to gross value.

Like; Net value is 616,090.50 & once the MST date is changed in CJ20N, the Gross value is shown on header which is 703,695.67

And when I do any small change in VA02 then again it come to net value.

Thanks

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No clue on this and never had experienced. Try to Debug the and find out otherwise you can check with SD team.

Let's wait and see what others offer on this issue. 

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham,

This indeed seems to be strange. As already mentioned, change in milestone dates should not affect your sales order value.

I would also suggest you to get in touch with your SD consultant and in addition to this raise it with SAP.

Regards,

Gokul

shubham_kiyawat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar / Gokul,

I have already checked with SD guy, even he is not sure.

I was aware change in milestone dates should not affect your sales order value.

There seems to be some inconsistency, so thought to check first here on SDN.

Will update on the findings once done.

Regards

Shubham