cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Qtd in Outbound delivery

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the item category ZC00 set for the packing material, in the delivery if I don't make the picking, I can't make PGI, and that's correct.

But when I don't make the picking, and clear de delivery qtd in the outbound delivery, I am allowed to make PGI.

It's kind of a problem, because I have an item in the delivery for no quantities.

The item category is relevant for picking.

Can anybody help me on this?

Thanks in advance,

João

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

For the first part use trx 0VLP and fill in a value for field 'Check quantity 0'.

The second part might be solved by creating a text field which appears as a pop-up when an invoice is created. This could be done by text functions,

[VOTX] and maintain text procedures. Tick mark the field 'NO.'.

A text could be copied for example from a standard text [SO10] or from a customer. This is done in VOTX as well, in the access sequence of text fields. Text object will be 'TEXT'.

Also you can try to get a warning message in the copy control.

Regards

Sanjeet

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But when I don't make the picking, and clear de delivery qtd in the outbound delivery, I am allowed to make PGI.

I am not sure how the system allows PGI, for normal item.

Despite that, to avoid it, in transaction code 0VLP (Zero V L P), go to the item category details. In the field Check quantity 0, select value B and then save. Test by creating a new delivery document.

Regards,

0 Kudos

I've already made that configuration, and its not working. Altough, the item I'm talking about is not a normal item, it's a packing material.

Regards,