Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI3 - doesn't show down payment line item

laimonas_bindokaitis3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have posted a down payment to WBS element.

I consider this down payment as like any other part of project costs, so I expect to see my down payment in CJI3 line items.

The problem is - CJI3 doesn't show this line item.

This is somehow related with expense view, but in CJI3 there is no such check box when modifying the DB profile.

Another thing - in report  S_ALR_87013542  I can see the cost element line item BUT - no values in the table. When I drill down to cost element actuals - the down payment is there.

So the question is - how can I config the system that CJI3 will display the down payment line item (and other reports as well) ?

thanks guys !

Regards,

Laimonas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laimonas,

Down payment can be seen in CJI3 if you check in the first screen of CJI3 following.

Extras --> Select value Type -> 12 - Down Payment as Operating Expense

Please try this.

Regards

Tushar

laimonas_bindokaitis3
Participant

Great ! it fits !

never thought that such checkbox can be in selection screen.

Thanks Tushar !

Regards,

Laimonas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to what Tushar has mentioned, change the layout of your CJI3 output to include the column value type. Filter this column to show entries for value type 61. If there are any entries against this value type it will be shown.

Try and see if it helps.

Regards,

Gokul

laimonas_bindokaitis3
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, Gokul, the question was not about finding, it was a question about displaying at all .

Ok I have my document in CJI3. The question remains regarding  S_ALR_87013542  (actual/commitment/total/plan) - it displays the relevant cost element, but the value is zero in column actuals. When drill down to cost element - it is there. What needs to be done that report displays the value in table column ?

Laimonas

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be the sum of all values(all debits and credits) of documents posted for that cost element is zero, so it is showing zero value in report S_ALR_87013542 .

While CJI3 is document level display which will anyway all the posted documents with their values.

Regards,

Mahendra

laimonas_bindokaitis3
Participant
0 Kudos

yes , this happens when cost element is balanced to zero. The value simply goes to some other cost element. 

But in my case - the down payment was not processed further, so the relevant cost element is not cleared. So the balance is not zero, so the value should be in the table and it is not there. Why ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Report selection screen, in DB profile have checked the flag for Miscellenous expenses.?

let me know the result after doing so.

Regards,

Mahendra

laimonas_bindokaitis3
Participant
0 Kudos

it is checked. that is why the cost element is displayed. the problem is that the value is not displayed in table.