Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creation of billing with shipping document

shivasaikanti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

One of my bussiness user

requires in VF01. They want to enter shipment number in “document” field instead

of several delivery

numbers

Is there any user exist to enter the shipment number in VF01. Please let me know

any possibllites.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a new tcode and program. It maybe a report on shipping document, then there is a selection of document, and there is a icon on top to trigger creation of invoices. Your abaper should be able to do it.

shivasaikanti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alan ,

Thanks for the details.

Actually my Abaper is not much familer with this. So, would you mind to please ellobarte the sollution in details( including all technical details).

Thanks in Advance for all your efforts.  

shivasaikanti
Explorer
0 Kudos

If there is any SAP notes please provide. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your abaper have any problem creating a report with selection box of shipping no and the icon on top to trigger update? Me not abaper, he must be able to do it.

Once trigger, the program should consolidate the delivery no. and pass to this FM "GN_INVOICE_CREATE"  to create invoice automatically.

Maybe a result screen could also be given to user to say what shipping no and invoice no.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After Creating Sales Order,Delivery,we have to put this Number in VF01 in Document in Field .This was ,you know also .What is the purpose of the Shipment Number to put in "Document Field" in VF01.

1. May I know ,Which Process (Scenarios) ,You are doing ?

Thanks,

Naren

shivasaikanti
Explorer
0 Kudos

we want to enter shipment number in “document” field instead of several
delivery numbers

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

their no copy controls for with reference to shipment create the invoice, so your requirement is not  possible,

invoice create at only order reference and delivery reference only

copy controls VTFL, VTFA

Why you will try this type requirement what is the use of this ,

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ShivaSal,

It will not be possible to create Invoice with reference to Shipment Document.

You can create Invoice only with reference to Sales Document like Delivery, Sales Order, Contract etc.

Tell the User that his requirement is not possible as per SAP Standard settings.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

shivasaikanti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ok... thanks and get back to you..