cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have about 3000 sales orders belonging to the sales area 1000/10/10. According to my client this sales area will no longer exists. So all these sales orders have to be extended to or copied to sales area 2000/20/20. And after the copy the sales orders in 1000/10/10 will be set to rejected. I can reject those with CATT or MASS. Can any one of you please let me know how can I get these sales orders from one sales area into another?

Appreciate your help and time

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

once the sales order is created you can no longer change the sales area.

I also experienced your problem and I solved without closing and reopening orders: I simply made an abap that changed the sales area data directly in VBAK after I billed all the open deliveries: it worked fine !!!

Regards

ROberto

pls. reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

The sales area 2000/20/20 is a grayed out field in the sales order. Probably that is the reason why there is no vkorg,vtewg and spart fields in the MASS trasaction.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only possible way looks to be to download the sales order details to an excel (vbak and vbap)

and then write a BDC with help of ABAP to create sales orders using the excel sheet upload.

regards

Biju

reward points if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use MASS transaction. It will help you meet the requirements.

for object typ use :BUS2032

Reward points if helpfull

Regards

Biju