Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Interactive Forms Templates

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

where do i find a list of the developed print-programs and Adobe forms from SAP.

Earlier i found a pdf at service.sap.com/erp

but this content does not exists anymore.

Best regards

Florian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

so now more than a year passed by and i got this question not answered.

In the meantime i just started a list by my own and now I remembered my question by watching my excelsheet.

Is there anybody, who got news for me? Perhaps there is already a wiki, which can lead me or i can bring some knowledge to...

Regards

Florian

PS: Perhaps there is no answer...

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Florian

it seems that there is no general answer right now, so you need to check every single form by yourself and talk to the different consultants per module. Everybody of them know a few of the forms which are necessary for their output.

Yay I'm a bit silly, but that might be the answer.

If I have finished my excel-sheet someday I will share it. But at the moment I got perhaps 20 forms and that is not a huge step.

~Florian

Harsh9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Florian,

Could you point me in the right direction? I am looking for interactive form templates.

Regards,

Harsh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

thx for the tips, how to solve the problem. but how poor is that, that there is no information-Center for Adobe-Forms in SAP.

There must be someone who knows what forms are developed.

If there is really nobody outside who know how to search in a proper way?

(i'm looking forward to the next month.

In November i take the Class BC481 and this will be my first question to the referent after saying Hello, of course.)

Thanks a lot so far and looking forward to many replies

Regards

Florian

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm really sad about it, that it seems so, that nobody can help me with a solution. So now, I try to get it again in your mind and hope that someone got a good clue.

Regards

Florian

diego_santos
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

The main print programs are:

FP_TEST_00 (static)

FP_TEST_IA_01 (interactive)

If you still need examples, please search in SE80 -> select packages -> type the package SFPT ->

in folder "Programs" you will find the list of all programs of ADS.

Those are examples, if you want to develop your own program use the two above.

FP_TEST_00 (static)

FP_TEST_IA_01 (interactive)

Regards,

Diego

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

thank you for the helpful answer. My problem is not, that i'm not able to develope my own forms.

What I need, is to know which forms are developed in an initial form by sap, such as purchase order, customer order, delivery note and billing forms.

Earlier, there was an escel-sheet to download directed to the place, i wrote in my first post.

Is there nobody, who has made an sheet where the printing programs and the forms matched together?

I can imagine, that SAP got such an sheet and i cannot find it at the official site.

Best regards

Florian

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Please run a report RERP_EHP_SHOW_FORM_LIST. You will get all standard adobe forms present in SAP.

Also for more info you can refer to the following threads

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1933980

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1730039

Hope this will help you

Rgds,

Sandeep katoch

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

this helps me out of the thing, to know what forms are already installed in my System. But not, what forms are developed by SAP in summary. The solution in the linked threads doesn`t work. That's why i opened a new thread, because out of my search-results i just got the same solution, which doesn't work anymore.

So far, thank you for the report, but it doesn't help me out at all.

Best regards

Florian

diego_santos
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hmmm....

Indeed It's hard to identify which forms where developed to purchase order, customer order, delivery note and billing forms...

Florian, what else you can try is:

- identify the application package (let's take the SD example VF02)

- then try to find the "Form" folder on this package, using SE80

That's all I can tell...