cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect TO print form for movement 601

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We created a new TO print form ZDWL_LVSTALISTE by copying from LVSTALISTE  and assigned to our warehouse with print code 02..

While creating TO with reference to delivery ,system picking the old form LVSTALISTE instead of new form  ZDWL_LVSTALISTE.

But while taking print in LT31 with code 02…system printing the new form …pls let me know

Where I am doing mistake. Find below screen shots.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check the path SPRO-> Logistics execution -> warehouse management ->activities ->define print control. Here click on multiple processing and check new print code is assigned to your warehouse number. You can also check other buttons for correctness.

Also check the transport request done in the development system is moved properly to the test and production system.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

find below mutiple processing screen shot...should i change the code from 21 to 02?

Former Member
0 Kudos

should we create new report zprogram by copying from RLVSDR40 and assign to warehouse number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anyone help on this..

Re print in LT31 picking the new form.But print at VL06P not picking new form..its picking the old form only.what needs to be done.

should we create new report zprogram by copying from RLVSDR40 and assign to warehouse number?

any idea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sek ,

You need to use only LT31 for printing TO, kindly shed some lights as requirement for using other transaction for printing ouput when LT31 solves the purpose.

Thanks

Jinoy