Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Fixvalue table

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement in which I have to maintain 67 values. Those values are fixed. From source( 1 to 67) and to target (1100 to some number). I choosed Fixvalues in IR and enter all the values manually. After executing the scenario, Fixvalue table fields are not appeared in target message of SXMB_MONI.

I mapped same Fixvalue table for 2 target elements. BranchID -> Plant

Same BranchID -> Move_Plant.  Is this the problem? How many entries we can maintain in Fixvalue table? This is an urgent issue. Help me..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ashok ,

did you test with same payload in MM also. check for case also.

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

I tested with MONI payload and it is giving output with out fields that are mapped to target fields. IN MM source field shows red circle on source side. But moni payload the same Branch ID appeared... While manually tested with test data correct output has come.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>IN MM source field shows red circle on source side

It means the payload in moni is not according to the actual message structure. Copy the paylaod from MM and then test ur scenario (like using RWB )

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you paste the screen shot  of mapping  and also paste ur source  file so that we can see..

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Now working fine.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Eventhough u use the same Fixvalue table multiple times that should be the issue.

In MOni ehre are you trying to check the payload?