cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode& Delivery queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)  What is the use of CONDITIONS tab in the delivery document? When i see these tab even in VL01N also it is in grey out mode (Non-editable), same with VL02N too. What is the actual functionality of this?

2) How to find the TCODE with path:

Ex:Logistics execution--Transportation--Basic Transportation Functions--Routes--Define Routes--Define Modes of Transport.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

delivery pricing use at special purpose only and depending on delivery types also shipment  charges, freight charges on that time you can use the delivery pricing

http://scn.sap.com/thread/803813

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3161846

when go to

path  level when you path at down level you find the t code ,  check this screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried with VL01No also but still conditions tab is in grey mode.

Hi Bojja,

For few paths system will show the TCODE but for few it will not display.For your reference check the path in my question. Here tcode is not displaying but TCODE is there for this img activity.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All Paths Doesn't Show T.Codes.

Thanks,

Naren

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Das,

To see the conditions in the Delivery you need to Assign the pricing procedure to Delivery types under LE-SHIPPING-BSF-PRICING-Define Pricing Procedures for Delivery.

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got the answer for conditions tab...We have to assign pricing procedure to the delivery type then only we can see the conditions in the delivery doc.

Please guide me on TCODE finding...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it through--SPRO-ADDITIONAL INFORMATION--ADDITIONAL INFORMATION-- DISPLAY KEY--IMG ACTIVITY.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

assign the pricing procedure at delivery type

go to path

img-logistic general - shipping - basic functions - pricing - define pricing procedure for delivery , here you assign the pricing procedure at you delivery type like

LO delivery type pricing procedure zprice , then you will check the vl10no  , and also you check the every delivery document you assign the pricing procedure  here based on that system will allow the condition at delivery level ,

but normal delivery documents not required delivery condition condition some time it use the shipping related prices , it is rare case,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Without Sales Order means Direct Create Delivery (LO)without reference Sales Order  may be here to observe/useful to see  the Condition Record.

2. You have to go SPRO for Path or Click On "Find Icon" (Control+F) for identifying relevant Path.

If you have any doubts let me know

Thanks,

Naren