cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales CST return report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

please guide me on developing Sales CST return report,  Dont know where to start

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dont know where to start

Surprising !!!!!!!

The simple logic to develop any report is you need to first identify what are the fields you want to populate in the report.  Next you have to list out the technical name of that field and the corresponding table name by pressing F1 in any field.  Finally tell the logic to your ABAPer.

By the way, please put some efforts to search in Google / forum as to how to develop a report and avoid posting such queries.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found the fields,

dont know where to start in the sense of i am looking for business flow,

for vendor report there is an complicate in billing document,taxrate relationship between bseg,vbrk,bkpf.

i have search in this forum, i am sure related threads are not in this forum, so if you have idea on this mean place your idea,  Text Removed

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Adviced directly instead disclosing to all.  Please dont deviate the forum rules

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just compare your original text with the latest one.  In subject, you have mentioned sales CST report whereas in the subsequent comment, you were saying vendor.  Unless you spell out the requirement clearly, it is not possible to provide suitable suggestions which you should understand first.

G. Lakshmipathi

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Not Active Contributor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks suman,

i have to develop a report output,

1.Name of seller

2.buyer tin