cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound mails not processed by WF-BATCH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are in a situation where user approves the Shopping cart offline via Email outlook.

Job RSWUWFMLEC is run by SRMADMIN which is a system user.It sends the email to the approver and in SOIN we receive the inbound approved email. Auto-forwarding is set from SRMADMIN to WF-BATCH which is a dialog user to process these inbound emails.

However WF-BATCH is unable to process them at all.Even in SBWP of WF-BATCH we can see all the inbound mails are present. But when we run Job RBBP_OFFLINE_EVAL; it doesn't process any and shows a message " No work item found for processing"

Can you please advise?

Thanks

Rajendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suresh_subramanian2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajendra !

Does WF-BATCH user is assigned with SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles ?

Also check at "Logon data" tab in SU01 transaction whether the user type is "Dialog".

Basically, WF-BATCH user should be having user type as "System".

Regards,

S.Suresh          

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

WF-BATCH has SAP_ALL & SAP_NEW. Its a dialog User as well.

I didnt get your last point " user type as system". WF-BATCH should be a dialog user in order to process the emails.

Thanks

Rajendra

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the SRM version you use? RSWUWFMLEC is a bit of an old program. You should schedule this job using WF-BATCH as processor (not SRMADMIN).

WF-BATCH itself can be set to system instead of dialog, this doesn't change the email processing capability.

Also schedule the RBBP_OFFLINE_EVAL report using WF-BATCH.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

The version is SRM 4.0. I read some SAP explanation of processing the emails via a dialog users only. Hence we have to set the auto forwarding from SRMADMIN to WF-BATCH.

However today I tried running the RBBP_OFFLINE_EVAL with another dialog User and it started working. It seems there were some problem with the autjorization of WF-BATCH.

Thanks

Rajendra