Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redertermine VBUP-GBSTA and VBUK-GBSTK

Chris_Schutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have some old orders showing wrong status in VBUP-GBSTA and VBUK-GBSTK, that is causing problems when we create a new credit limit for the customers links to those orders .

1) do SAP has a standard program to do the redetermination VBUP-GBSTA and VBUK-GBSTK ( and others ) ?

2) Or how can we say to credit management to disregard those orders ( Created before 2005/01/01 .

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run program SDVBUK00 to restore the right status in sales documents.

pls. reward points if helpful

Regards

Roberto

Chris_Schutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank's Roberto,

The problem seems to be at the line item level : VBUP .

Do you know of something which will reset VBUP as well ?

Regard's

Former Member
0 Kudos

it depends on what is "wrong" - if your status set to "blocked" on item level - you can try to "reassign" the order in VKM3, for example.

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have a look to this note:

207875 Using report SDVBUK00

It should clear out you doubts.

Roberto

pls. reward if helpful

Chris_Schutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

By wrong I meant that "Overall status" is "Being processed" on the item line level, but the item was shipp and invoice . It should say "Completed" .

Regard's

Former Member
0 Kudos

are all other statuses in VBUP 'C' ?

I assume you have completion rule defined for your orders, and reference status is 'A' and it's driving overall status being not 'C'.

Btw, why it's going to impact credit ? I believe once order is fully delivered it's not considered as open in credit management and credit value is calculated based on delivery, then when delivery is invoiced - it's no longer considered in credit check...

You can check OSS notes on overall status, there was a note 85535 which describes the problem and possible solution. Hopefully it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what does "wrong" status mean ?

you changed credit control of your customer after these orders were created or you chanegd some settings in credit control ... or these documents just were creted with incorrect credit status (why).

If you made any changes to credit control area -> you need to run RFDKLI20 to reset credit control data. Check OSS notes, on how to do it, I believe you'll find notes on that.

If your open value is incorrect -> you may run RVKRED88 to analyze open value and RVKRED77 to update it (NOTE - it has to be executed when the system is quiet as it sets locks on VBAK... so no new docs can be processed). Check OSS on RVKRED88 & RVKRED77 to have a better idea how to run these programs.

Chris_Schutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Just to add, version ECC 5.0 ( mySAP ERP 2004) .