cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO in held status in case any error in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating one shopping cart in SRM and my requirement is to create PO in HELD status in case of any error for that shopping cart in ECC. But PO is not getting created at all . I have mark MEMORY_UNCOMPLETE import parameter as X in BAPI_PO_CRETAE1 BAPI, for making the PO in held status. But as i think control is not even coming in this BAPI. Please suggest how can i proceed, i m new in SRM and do not much.

Regards,

Pankaj Aggarwal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not supposed to use any business function. I have to do this with coding only.

I have checked one Import parameter in BAPI BAPI_PO_CREATE1, parameter is MEMORY_COMPLETE. Its description is described as if set to X then PO will be created in Held status. I have done that change in implecit emhancement. But still PO is not getting created. Please suggest how can i go ahead, so that PO will always got create even in case of any error.

Hi Moderators,

Can you please help in this case, if any SAP standard functionality is provided to achieve this?

Pankaj Aggarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

In implecit enhancement at the top i put MEMORY_UNCIMPLETE as X and in the end again in implecit enhancement just Commit the work. Its workin fine now. Thanks guys for the help.:)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below link, it would be helpful:

http://allaboutsapsrm.blogspot.in/2012/01/park-and-hold-purchasing-documents-srm.html

Thanks.

From RBEI,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

thanks for the response, here something mention is that i have to activate the Business function SRM_SERVICE_PROC_1. Please suggest how can i activate this.

Pankaj Aggarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to change business functions status (t.code SFW5), where you can see the list of business functions avaialble. Choose the BF  SRM_SERVICE_PROC_1, read the necessary documentation available about the business function, estimate the impact on existing processes and finally activate.

Regards,

Krish