Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping condition related

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sold to party shipping condition in 01,Ship to party shipping condition is 02,the system will always take at the time of creation sales order ship to partys shipping condition , my requirement is to take sold to party shipping condition 01 instead of ship to party's . please can anyone help me,

Thank you,

pranay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sambit_mishra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pranay,

As correctly suggested by Mr. Lakshmipati, adding to that, Shipping conditions will be first determined by the sales document type, if system doesn't find there then it will fetch from customer master sold-to-party.

Regards,

Sambit.

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes you are right,it is giving first priority to sold to party, if the situation is reverse then what i have to do. please give me some idea.

Thank you,

pranay

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi pranay,

you can change the Shipping conditions at header level under shipping Tab in the sales order.

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I need to get automatically in to sales order.

Thank you,

pranay

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pranay,

If there is a business reason to consider shipping conditions from ship-to party instead of sold-to party, then you have to use the user exits.

Please refer note 7670 :

Text Removed

Regards,

Palani

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please dont reproduce from other source.  It is enough if you indicate the note number

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am correct, system will consider shipping condition from sold to party only and NOT from ship to party.  Also for these sort of queries, it would be better if you test in your system by differentiating the shipping condition in sold to party and ship to party and create a sale order.  By doing so, you can learn on your own.

G. Lakshmipathi