cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe forms translation from english to french.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement in our project to translate adobe form to french langauge  which is already present in english language.I have tried to do it through goto->translation and given target language as FR , PDFB editor has opened, i have copied source text to the target text section and replaced static text higlighted in blue with french text in target language section and saved it.Now if execute the form standalone and see the print preview the texts are still not translated to french.

Please correct me if am doing wrong anywhere and also let me know if any prerequisites are required.

Thanks and Regards,

Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You need to check a couple of things here

1: Check whether FR language is installed in your system.

2: Check whether you are changing the parameters of the adobe foorm by passing the language field as FR.

3: Try to login to the same machine with language as FR then also check whether the texts are translated or not.

Rgds,

Sandeep Katoch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for the reply.

What does changing the parameters of the adobe form by passing the language field as FR mean ? I mean where exactly we have to pass the 'FR' ?

Regards,

Kiran.

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Either at the place where you are calling the function module in driver program or just go to transaction sfp.

1:Give your adobe form name.

2: Execute it.

3: A functiona module will open

4: Execute that function module by passing language(LA) as FR in DOCPARAMS.

Then execute it and click on print preview.

If the changes are done then you will see the translated form.

Rgds,

Sandeep katoch

Answers (0)