cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC sender - error senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA..

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPR3 ->XI -> Webservice

Followed weblog 3865, 1438. Created CC in ID. SM59 Test connection works for RFC "SLD_NUC" and programID "SLD_NUC".

when tested RFC from SAPR3 se37 getting error

CPI-C error text: "senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache

failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/System, di"

I ran transaction RZ70 in SAPR3 and it appears some SLD setup is missing, but don't what to set in SLD. Please point me to weblog that explains SLD setup for RFC sender adapter. Thanks

RZ70 results:

0: dellsapbw_DV1_30 : RFC data prepared

0: dellsapbw_DV1_30 : Used RFC destination: SLD_NUC

0: dellsapbw_DV1_30 : RFC call failed: JCO.Server could not find server function 'SET_SLD_DATA'

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Is this what you are lookin for:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/08/22/xi-maintain-rfc-destinations-centrally

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Service Note : 730870

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

Service note really helped to understand the mistake. Points marked promptly.

In ID, I was using business service, when changed to business sytem from where RFC is scheduled the scenario worked. I have to create receiver determination, interface determination based on sender which is a business system.

Thanks a lot. Appreciate all the help extended.

Can you tell me when to use business service Vs business system? It appears for scenario with sender medium such as http one has to use business service, but I'm not 100% sure and admit being newbie to this area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Just check this thread where you can find the difference between the Business service and the business system:

---Satish

Answers (0)