cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable pp confirmation in record result QA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues !

I have an inspection lot generated by inspection type 03 , in the recipe header of the material, it has an Inspection point for phys. sample (200). When I record result in each inspection point at the last one, the system show a popup for pp confirmation. I need to disable that, because only the production person can entry the pp confirmation and QM person entry inspection lot results.

Anybody knows how to do it ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Vero

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set "Valuation" or "Automatic valuation" for inspection point completion in operation detail.

If you set "Automatic valuation", the valuation screen for the inspection point is not called up after the inspection characteristics have been closed.

Please refer F1 help on this field "inspection point completion" in operation detail.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, this solution works , now the pp confirmation popup is no longer display.

But now I have two question :

1. when I save a popup with valuation is displayed, but I can´t assign the valuation. I press the buttom and the system doesn't do nothing.

2. Can I set as a  default value: "Valuation" or "Automatic valuation" for inspection point completion in operation detail with customizing ?

Thanks a lot for your comments.

Regards

Vero

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1-1. Check valuation proposal for inspection point completion

QCC0 > Basic Settings > Maintain Settings at Plant Level > Results recording

1-2. Check assigned selected set for inspection type 03

QCC0 > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation > Maintain Inspection Types > UD selected set

(please check selected set is same with 1-1.)

1-3. Check selected set & code exist correctly

QS51

2. I have no idea within SAP standard.

I think you have to implement some enhancement into routing master data.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member651428
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Can anyone say where to maintain the option for "Inspection point completion". I checked in operation level but i didn't find any option for that. Can someone show in screenshot where the field is present in routing screen.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create an question with reference to this one and don't resurrect old posts and I will be happy to. 🙂