cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LM01 - ITS Mobile - F8 Logoff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I would need your help on ITS Mobile and currently we are using ITS mobile application and all of them working properly,we would like to add one more function when user press the F8 logoff ,we want to show message " RF User Session Ended "

Below is the HTML code - I would need your help to add the above message when user press the F8 Logoff ,I tried to use SICF Transaction to add above message in Logoff area ,looks like it is not taking.

`id="`'RLMOB-PMLGF'[1].name`" name="`'RLMOB-PMLGF'[1].name`" `

`value="`strmask('RLMOB-PMLGF'[1].label)`" `

`onclick="javascript:setOkCode('`'RLMOB-PMLGF'[1].okcode`');return false;" `     

Your help is much appreciated

Thank you

Seshu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu,

Have you tried using the Logoff page of the ITSMobile Service you have created in SICF.

Useful SAP Help Page: Setting Up Error Pages

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Oisin,Found the error and solution is re generated SAPLSP01 screen 100 .

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu,

Cheers for updating the thread - can you go into more detail on your solution for the benefit of others on this Forum?

Did you regenerate the whole service or just the screen SAPLSP01 screen 100? Which STYLE generation did you use?

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

It was mistake that we did not generate html for SAPLSP01 screen 100 ,this was giving error.

Let me explian you properly - Customer want to have message when they use LM01 initial screen using scan gun and when they use F8 logoff ,I created html message in SICF in logoff body area and I was testing  ,system is showing short dump .Solution is that need to generate SAPLSP01 screen 100 html if they are not under ITS service.

I hope you understand.

Thank you

Seshu

Answers (0)