cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Extended Classic - PO Output repeated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Our client recently upgraded SRM 7.0 to EHP1 and since then, all changes to the Purchase Order are submitting to Vendors again.

Previously, any changes, including any price changes did not output, however all changes are now going.  The reason we do not want a price change to trigger to Vendors is the client previously had this set to be prevented ( I appreciate that Vendors should be notified as standard,  but our client prefers not to as they are experiencing duplicate deliveries) 

I believe the fields can be exluded via BBPV_COMP_FIELDS but how can I prevent price change from Submitting?

Many Thanks

Lorraine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lorraine,

In order to achieve your requirement please maintain following entries in BBPV_COMP_FIELDS via SM30.

Component Method : POO

Structure Name: BBP_PDS_ITEM

Field Name : PRICE

Type : E

This will exclude PO printing whenever the price changes occur.

You can also review the thread which will help you understand this feature better.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Settings+for+duplicated+PO+Output+(BBPV_COMP_FIELDS)

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Unfortunately this did not work;  the same result. 

However I noticed that POO BBP_PDS_ACC is showing as inclusive.  May this have some bearing?  I'm currently also trying to resolve the issue of ALL changes, including final invoice indicator transmitting to the Vendor.

Can you offer any further guidance?

Many Thanks,

Lorraine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lorraine,

The wiki link which i have mentioned, I even did not read the bottom of it Exception;  It stats that Price change will always trigger output so the config settings which i have mentioned will not work as SAP standard will trigger the output.

How ever the other fields will work such as you mentioned Account assignment changes which you can put in this table as mentioned in the wiki link which i have provided you.

I am sorry but you will not able to achieve Price Comparison change to restrict output from configuration.

As you mentioned that before upgrade PO's were not generating output whenever price change occurs, Is there some BADI you had which was achieving the feature? Please check that.

Thank you

Ritesh

Exceptions

Some fields are always considered relevant to release a new output to the supplier, and as such are always excluded from these settings.

For example, changes to the "Price" field cannot prevent the output to be generated again when changing it. It is obvious why when you change price in the Purchase Order, this change has to be informed to the vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Thank you for your help, I agree there must have been a BADI for this. Now to find it!

Thanks again,

Lorraine