cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advancto SFTP adapter error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have interface which requires to send the file through encryption...

for this we have used the advancto SFTP adapter with openPGP modules..

in this module we have select the 

encryption method as Public key ...

Key ID is Partener publickey ID

and location : DB

we got the below error while runing this interface....

"'Error at module "name of module" (AdvantcoOpenPGPSender): Failed to encrypt data: exception encrypting session key: Illegal key size or default parameters"

Please suggest any paramter am i missed in module or am i need to check any  Public Key properties  for this..

thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I have done the PGP Encryption using the PGPEncryption module (provided as part of SAP security addon) and faced similar error. Our BASIS team said that they have added the key to public key ring and shared the public key. Then the issue got resolved.

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

thanks for your reply

here we have used the "Advantco’s OpenPGP Key Management Tool" for importing the partner public key....it will store in netweaver Database...

can you please let me know where we need find the public key ring...?

have you  used the advacto SFTP adapter or SAP SFTP adapter....?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh,

I have used the SAP SFTP Adapter and used the PGPEncryption module provided as part of SAP security addon. Providing the public key shared by partner will not work. Import the public key provided by you partner into public key ring using tools like GnuPG. Later provide the public key ring file as public key in adapter module configuration.

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rakesh,

it might be different for Advancto SFTP adapter.......

here the module have accept KeyID only ....

this is the parameter "encrypt.keyID"

for location of the key "encrypt.keyLocation" we can specify two type of locations one is Netweaver database(DB) or  second local server (PI server location) like "

example: file://C:\temp\mykey.pgp