Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some Sap HostAgent do not appear in solution manager

Erika_Cali
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am performing the transaction solman_setup --->      managed system configuratión --> Assign Diagnostic Agent  in the solution manager 7.1, but some technical system do not appear the hostagent in any "SLDAgentCandidates" or "Agent Candidate Administation".

I added to all files host_profile the line "service/admin_users = daaadm" in all servers managed, but this remains the same.

The version thais installed the hostagent is;

SAPHOSTAGENT information    

--------------------

kernel release                720

kernel make variant           720_REL

compiled on                   Linux GNU SLES-9 x86_64 cc4.1.2  for linuxx86_64

compiled for                  64 BIT

compilation mode              Non-Unicode

compile time                  Aug  3 2012 23:21:37

patch number                  115

latest change number          1350585

In the SLD are all systems,  this is installed on a different server to "solution manager" but en solution manager do not appear.

I appreciate the help you can give me.

Best Regards,

Erika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

SAP Host agent will not appeared in the step 4 Assign Diagnositcs or in the Agent Administrator .

SMD agent only will be there . Please make sure that SMD or DAA agent is up and running in managed system and connected to solution manager . If not please uninstall it and install again . Then it will be appeared in the Assign Diagnostics agent .

Moreover , you can check the status of SAPHost agent in the Landscape Browser . You can navigate to Landscape browser Via Solution manager  Configuration workcenter , left side Landscape link will be there .

Regards

Bala

Erika_Cali
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The SMD and DAA agent is up and running, I unintall the saphostagent the one managed system what not appear and install again, but this did not work, not appear in the Assign Diagnostic agent.

As I said some appear saphostagent in the Assign Diagnostics agent, but not all managed systems.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Erika