cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service order - movement type 261

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

This is my first request regarding SAP set-ups and tricks.

I am investigating the area of Service and its integration with material management.

We have Service orders with components where administrators confirm them and goods issue them with movement type 261.

When I check the relevent material document in MSEG table, the filed KUNNR (Customer) is not field in.

Is there anyway to copy the Customer from the Service order into confirmation and then to the relevant material document?

I presume that the problem is that the customer from service order is not copied into the confirmation...

Can anyone suggest where in customizing to check that?

P.S. I presume this is not the right place but there is no area related to Customer Service but not in CRM.

Olga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this field is filled when you use movement type 601 in normal sale order processing. Why don't you use resource related billing and SD sales order type. I would suggest you to check two things

A) Try to change movement type 601 with 261.

B) If feasible try resource related billing process which is long and technical thing to do.

2nd option is not as good as first one. Im not sure whether they are going to work but when you know nothing you can try these