cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_PD Message ID 540 purch. organization differs from doc. reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am on SRM 701 and getting always this messages when I am trying to create a SC.

Message Class BBP_PD   Message ID  540

System of purch. organization differs from doc. reference .    Message Class BBP_PD   Message ID 540

Message Class BBP_PD   Message ID 046

Organizational unit & does not exist; inform system admin.

Message Class BBP_PD   Message ID 518

System of purchasing organization &1 and purchasing group &2 differ

Please advice what can cause this error message. I have checked all attributes. I cant find any error in the configuration.

Currently many user are not able to create a SC generally.

Kind Regards

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

As you have mentioned that you have upgraded to SRM 7.0 can you please check your configuration for Product Category in SPRO. under SRM Server --> Technical Basis Settings --> Define Backend system for Product category.

If you had some set up in old system then there may be issue with product category pointing is incorrectly. There was note for older version SRM 5.0 available

Note 823852 - Creating shopping carts: Express message no BBP_PD(540) which states the same error message.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh

pls. note I am on SRM 7. 01

The mentioned Notes are related to release 500 and 550.

Regards

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

That is what i have mentioned in my reply. That if you see that note since SRM 5 whenever there is mis match with product category and backend system you will see BBP_PD 540 message.

That is the only reason i have recommend to review your SPRO configuration for Product category settings.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh

Corrections Instructions relating to the Note (Object LBBP_PDORGF11)

are included already in my system since am on 701. What exactly do you mean???

Regards

Hakan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I would like you to review the configuration SRM Server --> Technical Basis Settings --> Define Backend system for Product category and see if that config is pointing to correct backend system.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

everything is OK. This is not the reason. The problem is still exisitng.

Regards

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solved. The reason:

The structural authorization according to T77UA and T77PR (T-Code OOSP).

The Authorization Profile did not contain the Purchase Organization's Org-ID in it.

Regards

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Alex for the update.

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM scenario you are in, did you assigned the P.org & P.grops combination correctly in SRM?

check the P.grop & P.orgs setup in structure, while creating SC system is picking the P.group automatically? did you check the responsible P.org for the purchase group you entered is assigned to the company code which you are choosing while creating SC?

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using the classic scenario.

I have rechecked all again. Within PPOMA_BBP is everthing well.

What's amazing is that not each user gets this error message.

Related to the where-used-list (via t-code SE91) error message ID 540 & Co

mentioned error messages are exisitng only in the form routine "check_proc_org_and_group"

within include LBBP_PDORGF11.

I have set breakpoints, everything is well,

no reason to output these errors. I am wondering about why they are displayed, and especially

how they arise. Maybe there is another way to debug e.g. at the very beginning (very first entry point)

of the SRM abap code somewhere else in the application.

Regards

Alex