cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Credit Management Issue F.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are maintaining the credit limit in FD 32 as 55000 and when i create a sales order it is calculating on netprice,suppose the net price is 52000 system is not throwing the error message and when the taxes are added to this 52000 value it is coming around 60000 and now the issue is in F.31 the credit exposure value is showing as 60000 and credit limit used as 110%.

My client is asking why in F.31 it is showing 110% as the credit limit is crossed 100% and system has to throw the error message.I am using simple credit check and assigned in OVAK as B to the document type.

Regards

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sunil,

If this is still not answered to your satisfaction then I would request you to attach the screenshot of your pricing procedure customization screen.  tcode - V/08.  That will help me understand how your pricing procedure is configured and I can then help you understand what is happening and why and how you can overcome the issue that you are facing.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your reply,we are maintaining subtotal A option in pricing procedure for Grand total and in Base type calculation given as 5(which is KZWI1)and system is calculating on the net price only and in F.31 it is showing gran total value showing credit limiu used as 110%.while creating sales order system is calculating on netprice only.

I checked with assigning Calculation type as 4 in pricing procedure,but it is still taking net value.

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

If A is maintained in Subtotal field for Grand total, it will take the total amount (Price + tax).

If you want this only at Price level, keep this in that specific condition type/subtotal level, so as your problem will be resolved.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Amount for Credit check can be controlled in the Pricing Procedure.  If you have pricing procedure as shown below :

Base price : 1000

Discount : 100

Net Price : 900

Tax          : 25

Total Amount : 925

You can do credit check at your required level (1000 or 900 or 925)

for example : If you want to maintain this at net Price (900 ) level, then in the Net Price line

Maintain "A" in the subtotal field.

Sub total Field "A - Credit Price".

In whichever line, you place this in the Pricing Procedure, system will pick that price for credit check.

Hope this resolves your issue.

Regards

Raju

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is standard functionality. The credit check always include the tax amount as this needs to be paid by the customer. Why do you want to exclude? If you client still insists on it, then search the forum, for example http://scn.sap.com/thread/1649594

Regards,