Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Qualified Tables

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all i have one question.

I have created 3 different prices for one material. The 3 prices are dependent on the location. In MDM console i added in "Price" a new Lookup table called "location" and then in MDM Data manager for one material entered 3 different prices.

My questions is how the system when selecting the material which price to select.

BR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Please let me know if my understanding is correct.

You have added one field(which is referring to Lookup table "Location") in "Price" Qualified table.

And how are you assigning those Prices to Material? Please give details of structure of Qualified table.

Also some other details which you consider helpful can also be provided.

Thank you.

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

In qualified table "Price" i added a lookup table called "Location" and connected it to table "Region".

Then in Data Manager i created some new regions and for my material, i created new prices based on P. Organization (it already existed) and Location which is the new field.

So in my material i enter for the same P. Organization but for different location a different price.

My question is how the system will understand which price to bring when i select the item form the MDM during SC creation.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

What are the Display fields for your Qualified table?

Main Table record would be Material details and you have to manually select Price which you need to associate to that material. Since you want it to be dependent upon Location as well, then once you select Price fro that material, system will enable other fields inside Qualified table and you can maintain other values and also select Location from the pick list and save.

Since it is qualified Table, so you can have many prices for the material and differentiate them based upon location or other criteria you may have.

Let me know your doubts.

Thank you.