cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Killing the instance of the Dialog Box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a list GUIBB. On click of lead selection i am giving a popup. In that popup i have some groups that i am adding dynamically in GET_DEFAULT_CONFIG method.

But this method is called only once when i click on First Time. But i want this method to be called on every click on lead selection.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ajeet Pratap Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may want to check if the code works from PROCESS_EVENT method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

Sorry i didn't get you.

I want GET_DEFAULT_CONFIG to be executed every time on every lead selection.

Regards,

Ajeet Pratap Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I mean is that PROCESS_EVENT method will be called with every event.

So you may want to check if it getting called everytime you want your code to execute.

If it does, you may want to try putting your code in this method and check if it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Khushboo,

Yes, PROCESS_EVENT is getting called every time. There i can the put the code. But how to kill the instance of the Dialog Box.

Regards,

Ajeet Pratap Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not exactly understand what does 'killing the instance' means?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also don't understand this. But one forum I got that if we can kill the instance of that Dialog Box then it is possible.

By the way i want get_default_config method to be called everytime when do lead selection. Is this posiible?

Regards,

Ajeet Pratap SIngh

Former Member
0 Kudos

These methods are called by run time. If it is not getting called already on lead selection, there is no way you can call it thru code. So that is not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeet

Don't create popup dynamically in Configuration where you have created ur main view i.e., uibb in that Configuration itself you can add Dialog Box and you can add UIBB in that dialog box

Now u can call this dialog box where ever u what using this code u can write in GET_DATA or in PROCCESS_EVENT.

lo_fpm->open_dialog_box(

EXPORTING

iv_dialog_box_id         = 'POPUP'    " FPM: ID of the dailog window

is_dialog_box_properties ls_dialog_prop   " Dialog Box Properties

io_event_data            io_event->mo_event_data   " Event data for the dilaog box

*          iv_event_adapts_context  =     " Data element for domain BOOLE: TRUE (='X') and FALSE (=' ')

).

ENDIF.

See the Image.

Regards

Madhukiran.