cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition types in Blue colour??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Consultants,

Can any one plz let me know, why in Sales Order some conditions types are shown in different(Blue) colors and some condition types are shown in Other(Black) color?. while calculating the total value of SO which one should i consider??. some times i have find SO containing different values in BLUE and BLACK colors for the same condition type, what is the meaning of this??

Thanks a lot in advance...

Rgds,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Summary" amounts appear in blue and "normal" charges appear in black. For example, Subtotals, Gross Value, Discount Amount, Rebate Basis, Net Value, etc. will appear in blue. A typical charge like Cash Discount will appear in black.

Thanks,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Those in Blue colour are ACTIVE conditions and those in Black are INACTIVE.

You can easily understand it in case of condition exclusions. The excluded condition type will be BLACK and the active will be RED.

Hope it is clear.

Reward points if this helped.

Regards,

Rajesh S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

thanks for ur reply. but some times i have observed that, the same condition type(EX. XXX) is appeared 2 times and one of them is in Black and the other is in Blue. Can u tell me why it happens.

Thanks in advance...

Rgds,

Mohan

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BLUE conditions = ACTIVE conditions, so they are taken in account for the final amount.

BLACK ones are inactive or statistic so do not contribute to the final amount.

Pls. reward points if helpful

Reagrds

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I agree with Roberto.

For further analysis, double click on the condition type in pricing rocedure (in Order) and check "Control Data". Itwill tell u why particular condition type is inactive.

Reward points if ur question is answered.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!!

I think make you help me...

I have statistic condition type (discount) in one pricing procedure to billing; so when i create a credit memo with billing reference, the condition i can not take the value, because this continue statistic. how i can take the value to credit memo request with billing reference?

Regards