cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of Excise Part 2 while posting GR in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In customisation, SPRO->Logistics General->Tax on Goods Movement->India->Basic Settings->Maintail Excise Groups,

For a specific Excise Group and Plant, I have enabled "Post EI in MIGO", so that the option of Posting Part 2 is enabled in MIGO itself instead of posting it in J1IEX.

Now when GR is posted, I also want to display the Part 2 also.

Kindly Suggest.

Regards

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will be able to see the part2 no in the below path-
MIGO > Excise tab > Click on that pencil icon > Part2 tab.

Regards,
Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure of as such any standard configuration for your requirement. You can go for ABAP developement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case you can suggest him to display J1iex with respect to excise invoice posted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The client does not want to use J1IEX or open GR is display mode in MIGO to view the Part 2 Excise Number.

He wants to view the Part 2 Number along with GR Number in MIGO itself at the time of posting the GR.

Is there any configuration or message setting available ? or we need to go for ABAP development only ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean by Display part 2?

If you are comparing J1IEX post and MIGO Post screen, it is not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The warehouse executive posts the GR. He has to note down the GR Number and Part 2 Excise Number on the Vendor invoice after posting the GR.

When GR is posted in MIGO, the material document number is displayed. Along with the Material Document Number, I want, Part 2 Excise Number also to be displayed.