Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UoM Conversion in TLB

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Our company has been struggling with TLB execution as our end users are not able to change the UoM from the Base UoM to something like a Truckload or Pallets. How you guys have overcomethis issue?

Thanks.,

Subash Nanjangud

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

It requires to use the parameter FLOORSPOTS. If your stacking factor is blank or 1, FLOORSPOT will be same as PALLET. You also need to ensure that UoM conversion PAL to Base UoM is defined.

To use any other parameter, you need to implement the BAdI /SCA/TLB_EXT per SAP Note. 710198.

Please check the following link for details http://help.sap.com/scenarios_bus2008/helpdata/en/e7/aa3340fa40ea01e10000000a155106/frameset.htm,

TLB Profile example:

TLB interactive planning result example:

Thanks,

Rajesh

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh.... I will get back to you with how things worked out. Also I am looking at the link whih talks about a lot more settings.

Subash

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

The note 847955 helped in aceiving this. But when we had contacted SAP OSS they had come back and said it is not possible to change the UoM in TLB but they did not say the display parameters could be used so effecrively.The link you have pointed takes me to the Web UI settings for SCN. But the documentation there has given me some ideas.

Thanks again,

Subash

Answers (0)