cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

queue output into 3 different target values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a 2 source fields which I am concatenating and mapping to target field. If there are more than one source field in the same line item then I need to pass the second value in the queue to the second constant value in target.

For eg.

E1EDL20                                    -------->E1EDLD01

src1 + src1                               ---------> Val1

src2 + src2                                --------->Val2

Please advice.

Thanks,

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U mean that one source filed but having more than one occurrence?

If yes then u can use copy value for the same. Check Mark's reply:

http://scn.sap.com/message/10796530#10796530

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the reply this works in case where I have one line item and 3 source field values.

What happens when I have two line items ? The 3 values of the second line item should go into 3 values of the second target line item segment .

Eg.

lineitem1           ---> <Target segment>

field1                         target1

field2                         target2

field3                         target3

Line item2   -------- >    <target segment>

field1                          target1

field2                          target2

field3                          target3

Thanks,

Teresa   

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Am I missing something? If you dont want concat operation and map the respective line item source fields to the respective target fields then right click on the <target segment > of the target message structure and choose duplicate subtree. The node for the second target fields will be created and you need to simply map the line item2 fields to them. Is that you want?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do want concat operation. I do not want to duplicate target segment and target fields. For each line item it should produce a corresponding target segment and target fields. The copy value works well if there is one line item .

When there are two line items it should produce a second target segment with the second set of target values for line item2.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create UDF and choose cache as context.  Please see sarvesh reply on this thread. This could be very similar to your need.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1429604

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Baskar. It will work if i have one line item but what if i have two line items and two target segments.

Teresa