SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound and Movement Types

nmirandaghn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, I have the following task; I work in a SAP Retail implementation and I need to add a new movement type in the Inbound processing in order to make a differentiation of some type of sales, for example; there are materials which we would like to be cleared in stores. These articles will be sold by a minor price with a special unit of measure and then they will be recorded with movement type Z51 because with that we can measure this good issue (I've mentioned the special unit because I think that with this unit we can make the differentiation in the sale).

I've been looking around the transaction SPRO specifically in Sales and Distribution / POS Interface / Inbound  and I find theses options;

1. Control Sales as Per Receipt
  2. Aggregated Sales Control

The first one shows me POS info profiles with some information but the fact that took my attention was the 'Mov. type: Sale' and the value here is 251 and 252 as 'Mov. type: return'. the same with the second option which makes me think that I can use only one movement type for sales or maybe I can create an additional profile that let me manipulate this kind of sale but I don't know how to do it. Here we use transaction MB51 with movement 251 to find out how many products were sold in X date and we want to use this Z movement to show us information about the sold articles that were cleared.

I've found the BADi 'POS_WPUUMS_MB_CREATE' and 'POS_WPUBON_MB_CREATE' where I can manipulate info from the IDOC before data is posted with method 'CHANGE_DATA' and I was thinking that I could switch the movement type 251 with my Z movement when I find the special unit of measure but I don't know it this solution fits well.

So, I'm trusting that maybe you could show the best way to go or any advice .

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

It's correct that standard POS inbound can only handle one movement type, default 251. The option if you use "Control Sales as Per Receipt / WPUBON01 IDoc" or "Aggregated Sales Control / WPUUMS01 IDoc" doesn't make a difference. The inbound profile you use based on customizing is assigned to a store and the profile always has one movement type for sales (251) and one for returns (252).

For one client we had the situation that articles with a specific article type required a different movement type than in the profile. By using a standard exit a developer should be able to code this. I don't remember which exit we used to solve this but it should be one of the following exits:

65.     WPUBON

POS interface: Upload sales documents (compressed)

•     WPUE0002 EXIT_SAPLWPUE_104 IDoc WPUBON01: prior to inbound processing

•     WPUE0002 EXIT_SAPLWPUE_105 Check, whether transaction of IDoc WPUBON01 is compressable

•     WPUE0002 EXIT_SAPLWPUE_106 IDoc WPUBON01: processing user segment

•     WPUE0002 EXIT_SAPLWPUE_109 IDoc WPUBON01: after to inbound processing

69.     WPUUMS

POS interface: Upload sales data (compressed)

•     WPUE0002 EXIT_SAPLWPUE_110 IDoc WPUUMS01: prior to update

•     WPUE0002 EXIT_SAPLWPUE_112 IDoc WPUUMS01: prior to inbound processing

•     WPUE0002 EXIT_SAPLWPUE_113 IDoc WPUUMS01: processing user segment

•     WPUE0002 EXIT_SAPLWPUE_119 IDoc WPUUMS01: after to inbound processing

Usefull link: http://scn.sap.com/thread/556800

Good luck