cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation & Upgrade Guides for WSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

I'm looking for updated installation & upgrade guides for WSO 2.1.6.   I found the old ones in service support portal under:

Release & Upgrade Info --> Installation & Upgrade Guides --> SAP Solution Extensions --> SAP Workforce Scheduling and Optimization by ClickSoftware

Wanted to spend some time doing some technical research on the product and would like the most up-to-date information available.

Thanks in Advance! - JM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy-

I believe you received the material you were looking for - please let me know if you have any questions.

Jana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, I did get the information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jana-

I'm also looking for the same documents: that is the installation & upgrade guides for WSO 2.1.6.  Can you provide a link or e-mail them to me, please?

Can you also confirm that 2.1.6 is the latest version of SAP WSO, please?

Best Regards, Neil Palfreyman

0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

I am in the process of getting them uploaded to the SAP Service Marketplace. I will update you as soon as they are available.

Regards,

Fiona

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Fiona.

I have just spotted SAP Note 1739464 which states that 2.1.7 has just been released (13th Nov 2012) - we will in fact be implementing this version so can you also make the docs for 2.1.7 available, please?

Many thanks!

0 Kudos

Documentation for 2.1.6 and 2.1.7 should be available on the SAP Service Marketplace in the next day or so. Please check in the next few days.

I will also be keeping on eye on it.

Regards,

Fiona

0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

The guides are now available on the SAP Service Marketplace.

Regards,

Fiona