cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project cash flow and structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one project, I have three level 1 WBS, WBS1 is billing related with milestone billing, WBS 2 is payment WBS with invoice plan, can I define WBS 3 as project cash flow, which is WBS1-WBS2? how to define project cash flow?

my second question is in WBS1, I have three activity attached, but in WBS 2, I have one network with three activities, what's the difference between WBS-activity and WBS-network-activity? can I change WBS1 and add one network and relink three activity to new network?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Following are some answers to your queries;

1.     New Network can be added and activities can be linked.

2.     You can define WBS 3 for Project Cash Flow. You are probably interested in capturing the outgoing payment at a particular WBS level.

Also please go through the link for further details on Cash Flow;

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/4c/22748846e611d189470000e829fbbd/content.htm

3. Finally my opinion is SAP has given flexibility to formulate the structure as per the needs of the revenue & cost data to be captured at WBS level. It all depends on how best we can utilize the structure to meet the project requirements.

Regards,

MRD

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I know, invoice plan is defined at activity, billing plan is defined at WBS,

in WBS 3, I can't find any tab allow me to define the formula WBS1-WBS2,

for example in Aug, I have planned incoming 5000 USD, actual incoming 6000 USD, plan outgoing payment 3000, actual outgoing payment 2000

how can you see plan cash flow 5000-3000=2000 USD,

can you give the report t-code and configuration steps? thanks

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

The reporting depends on hierarchy we have in the project.

Look at some of the T-codes:

CJIA, CJIB and S_ALR_87013591

Go through the SAP Library document further you may look into config settings;

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/56/e32c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/frameset.htm

To add to the above points if you are interested in net values which sometimes may not come in standard reports, use report painter and create required output in the report.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

MRD