cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRO parameters for BPC Netweaver 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

has anyone documentation on these parameters one can find with SPRO transaction for a BPC Netweaver 10 instance:

Global level:

ADMIN ADMINHDD ADMINRAM ADMINUPDATE ADMINUPT ADMINVERSION AUTO_UPDATE CLIENTADMINID CLIENTADMINPASS CLIENTHDD

CLIENTRAM CLIENTUPDATE CLIENTUPT CLIENTVERSION IMPORT_STATUS LOG_JOB_USER MIN_CHUNK_SIZE SOX SYSADMIN SYSTEM_CONFIG USER USE_MD_CACHE XMLFILE XMLVERSION

------------------------

model level:

INTERVAL_NR MULTIPLY_COEF NW_VERSION PACKAGE_SIZE RECLEVEL_NR SPARSITY_COEF

Which one are mandatory ? What are they used for ? What is their best value ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

Please find attached in the file, the BPC administration parameters including there descriptions and values.

The model parameters listed are the write back parameters. Generally they already have default values assigned, and shouldn't be modified unless you are testing your changes effectively 

INTERVAL_NR MULTIPLY_COEF NW_VERSION PACKAGE_SIZE RECLEVEL_NR SPARSITY_COEF

Hopefully this helps

Kind Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Daniel,

thanks a lot for this document. May I forward it to SAP support to discuss it with them?

I have compared the global parameters provided by your document and the global parameters installed by default by BPC NW 10 SP4. There are huge differences ! Most of the global parameters installed by BPC NW 10 SP4 do not exist in your document...

To which SP of BPC NW 10 does your document match?

Thanks,

Regards, Rémy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

Yeah, sure. I would also be curious to find out the reason for it. The document doesn't state the SP, but the reason why i suspect that you dont see all of the parameters, is that some of the parameters might be stored in tables and relevant for specific BPC functions, and not all accessible through transaction code SPRO

I got the information from SAP Note 1620027 - Upgrade of BPC environments from 7.5 NW to 10.0 NW

Kind Regards

Daniel