SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field length of a site master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am a little bit confused, so that’s why I need your help 🙂

The issue is, in SAP Retail (ERP 6.0) the site length must be 4 characters long. But my customer`s requirement is to build the site number with five characters for example 23450. I did some research and find out that there is a possibility for the issue. But I don’t know if the problem can be solve with an Enhancement or a Developing?

Many Thanks in advance

Parastou

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you create the site (WB01) you must create a corresponding customer. Set the ID with length 5 for the customer ID (tables WRF1-KNA1, fields LOCNR-KUNNR). Change the element WERKS_D will have implications for WERKS, and if you check in table DD03L, WERKS is used in more than 11 thousand tables. It's an idea.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you create the site (WB01) you must create a corresponding customer. Set the ID with length 5 for the customer ID (tables WRF1-KNA1, fields LOCNR-KUNNR). Change the element WERKS_D will have implications for WERKS, and if you check in table DD03L, WERKS is used in more than 11 thousand tables. It's an idea.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo