cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RWD customized help through any T-code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

RWD been long time configured by someone in our company, i am very new RWD configuration; but some reason the link is broken through any T-code with website

When we click on SAP Help, it open main page of RWD

how to configure it again please tell me

we want if someone type t-code for example sm50 and click on sap help then it will be shows that perticuler help

angeline purnama

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I'm aware RWD is a 3rd party product. So you'll need to seek the documentation from them.

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i know but I can't find any process for customized help through T-code

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Theres quite a bit of info in SCN about RWD.... for example look at,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2000131

Seems like a good start to me

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

It been lot of searching google and sdn and other resources, but not pretty good luck,
I do find HelpLaunchpad_uP_43.pdf including more then 400 pages

Many transactions such as /RWD/ZF1 ZF2 ZF3... until ZF99 and so on

Tutorial Record files on our server... what i am looking

for-example: T-code: SM50 then Help --> SAP Help u_perform will load that specific file for SM50 help
but right now it open the main page

How to setup this particular configuration

Many thanks in Advance

Angeline Purnama

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use RWD right now in both ABAP and Java and everything works fine. So my understanding is that you already have custom SAP Help menu entry and when you click on it (while working in SM50 t-code for example) it opens RWD main web page. If so you have to link this particular t-code to your RWD help document. This can be done via RWD client with administrator permissions. Let me know if it works or not and I can assist further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BTW RWD has very good support and if you under their maintenance they will just walk you through the steps via phone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex thanks you so much for your reply

Exactly I am looking the same thing; I installed RWD u_perform verstion 4.31 client in my local machine and I do have Administrator permission

I can login with client but I don't know what is the next step where should I go and put this transaction code

could you please tell me step by step procedure, I will really appriciated

Thanks again

Angeline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex thanks you so much for your reply

Exactly I am looking the same thing; I installed RWD u_perform verstion 4.31 client in my local machine and I do have Administrator permission

I can login with client but I don't know what is the next step where should I go and put this transaction code

could you please tell me step by step procedure, I will really appriciated

Thanks again

Angeline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reyes or Alex

if you have time please reply

thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

How you doing today? you been very helpful and i am very happy to connect with this network

SAP configuration looks fine and pickup RWD main page

I think RWD Search functionality on the uPerform website is not operating as expected.

I open the ticket and waiting for them reply

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

My pleasure Angeline,

Please keep me updated on your progress.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angeline,

Can you please tell me how manage to solve the above issue as I am currently experiencing the same problem when I click Custom Help it opens the UPerform main page....thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also make sure that everything is done right in the /n/RWD/ZF0 t-code.

1. Make sure that server is created
  2. Make sure it is pointing to your RWD server http://YOUR_RWD_SERVER/gm/1.11.3026?rwd=true under Server Location
  3. Under Launch tab make sure it is set yo Browser (not controlled)
  4. Under uPerform tab make sure that URL Options -> Property Name is set to "transaction_code" and   SAP Information is set to "tcode only" option
  5. Save your RWD server entry
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex and Yevhen,

Thanks a lot for your time and info.

we are using RWD server version 4.3 and client u_perfurm client 4.3

U_PERFORM

1. Login u_perform client with admin. rights - connected with server successfully

2. In client (File --> Open --> Open from uPerform server, and selected recording file from the server network share

3. on the top Project drop down menu I selected "SAP" and under documents box shows all recording files

4. I open one of the file for-example IQ09 display meterial SN.udc file

5. Click File --> Properties in left pannel click Properties

Discription: Display MM SN

Transaction code: IQ09

Version

IN SAP

1. T-code /n/RWD/ZF0  Pointing to RWD server : http://myhelp.<domain>/gm

2. T-code: IQ09 and Help --> sap-help (It open RWD main page with some menu options, but does not open the right recording page of IQ09 recording file

How to I configure this? I am sending some screenshot for more understand

Please advise

Thanks

Angeline Purnama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Could you please replay back my last request, I really appriciated your time

Thanksssssssssssssss

Angeline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

is that anyone can asnwer me please

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angeline,

Sorry for delay. Your configuration looks correct the only thing I may suggest is to try to use this URL http://YOUR_RWD_SERVER/gm/1.11.3026?rwd=true  instead of one you have right now in your /n/RWD/ZF0 configuration. If this does not help I would strongly recommend to open a case with ANCILE.

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick reply

I tried that URL but does not help me

let me try to open ticket for ANCILE to fix that problem

I will let you know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Angeline,

Do you have a second menu entry when you click on Help. It should say something RWD Help Setup. This entry is for selecting RWD help server. I have attached couple of screenshots for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. All necessary documentation is attached to download package on SMP. Just download required version and you will find all guides inside.

You need guide "Managing Content with ANCILE uPerform"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Download Managing Content with Ancile uPerform PDF format more then 200 pages, sorry to saying thats nothing show how to connect help menu with any t-code

For-example: I have created 2 recording file one is SM50 help, and 2nd SM37 and saved in server.

when i was in sm50 page in SAP and click help-menu it does open for main web page of u_perform but does not load sm50 recording file...

How to do that, I mean where may I put in T-code with URL for recording file...

Your help will be really appriciated

Thanks again

Angeline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to chapter 7.

Transaction Code property is needed in the SAP environment to enable the context-sensitive help link from SAP to uPerform document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Angeline, what is you version of uPerform server? If you use latest 4.5 please refer to the "Managing Content with ANCILE uPerform" user guide as Yevhen suggested. This guide clearly tells you step by step how to add t-code into your document property. If you get latest version of this guide (4.5) please go to the page 293. This is very straight forward procedure. Please let us know if any questions.