Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G_REPO_LOC; KO03 Auth issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

All our finance users are facing an issue while executing KO03 tcode. it seems that they don't have authorization to the respective company code. and when i checked SU53/Trace file it is giving an auth object G_REPO_LOC, and when i checked SU24/SU22, KO03 doesn't even have this auth object checked.

is anything which I'm missing or do you know any OSS note by any chance.

Please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I think i found what is the root cause, last month one of our abaper did a code change for a User exit and it is where this object is failing.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure what the problem is.

It's standard error analysis: First of all you need to establish why the error is occuring.  Have there been config changes put through? Are users doing something different? Has the process changed?

Assuming that this is related to legitimate use of the transaction/s then update SU24 and regenerate the required roles.

0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

thanks for the reply.

as i said that i already did initial analysis and I traced on my id by giving sap_all in dev environment and when i traced KO03 i got KO03 is checking G_REPO_LOC, but when i checked SU24/SU22 it is nowhere checking this reporting object. If i need to activate this object in SU24 for KO03, i need to manually add this object.

Let me know if you need more details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I think i found what is the root cause, last month one of our abaper did a code change for a User exit and it is where this object is failing.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm glad you found the cause.  How you treat it remains the same.  You should now update SU24 for the relevant transaction (never rely on SU24 if you need accurate information on what is checked for a transaction code) and then update your roles.  Please don't enter the object manually in a role.

Cheers