cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamically Creating Popup in FPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a problem while Dynamically creating Popup.

I have a form GUIBB in which number of element rows is varying depending upon scenario. For this I am adding the field in IF_FPM_GUIBB_FORM~GET_DEFAULT_CONFIG. I have added two groups here also. I want these elements to be visible without any label.

So while calling io_layout_config->add_element method i am setting visibility '01' . After doing so  my label is not visible but space is reserved for the label. I want my elements to be displayed at left most border of the popup.

Please have a look at the attachment.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeet,

when your calling

io_layout_config->add_element in this method

you have some Attributes like IV_ELEMENT_START, IV_ELEMENT_END, IV_ROW_START, IV_ROW_END you need to set these Attributes from where the element should start like A to C

to check this first see any example of Form which is created statically see the configuration of that how they have set the length of field from where it start and where it end.

Hope this will help you to set ur fields to left side.

Regards

Madhukiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

Thanks for your reply.

But we don't have any such parameter like IV_ELEMENT_START, IV_ELEMENT_END, IV_ROW_START, IV_ROW_END in that method. That is the problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Ajeet Pratap Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeet,

In IF_FPM_GUIBB_FORM we have method GET_DEFAULT_CONFIG see the parameters of this method which IO_LAYOUT_CONFIG which is referring to IF_FPM_GUIBB_FORM_CONFIG

and with this parameter you call the method of IF_FPM_GUIBB_FORM_CONFIG.

IO_LAYOUT_CONFIG->add_element in this ADD_ELEMENT you Have parameters plz see the screen shot attached.

Regards

Madhukiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

I was expecting the same parameter as attached. But in my system i don't have any of this parameter.

Please have a look on screen shot..

Regards,

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeet

Don't create popup dynamically in Configuration where you have created ur main view i.e., uibb in that Configuration itself you can add Dialog Box and you can add UIBB in that dialog box

Now u can call this dialog box where ever u what using this code u can write in GET_DATA or in PROCCESS_EVENT.

lo_fpm->open_dialog_box(

EXPORTING

iv_dialog_box_id         = 'POPUP'    " FPM: ID of the dailog window

is_dialog_box_properties ls_dialog_prop   " Dialog Box Properties

io_event_data            io_event->mo_event_data   " Event data for the dilaog box

*          iv_event_adapts_context  =     " Data element for domain BOOLE: TRUE (='X') and FALSE (=' ')

).

ENDIF.

To adjust the labels towards left in Application configuration you have option

set this according to ur requirement

Regards

Madhukiran M.

J_R
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Madhukiran,

just a comment. The method signature of method IF_FPM_GUIBB_FORM_CONFIG

->ADD_ELEMENT looks as follows in the standard (release NW 7.31):

There are no parameters such as IV_LABEL_START, IV_LABEL_END, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jenus Ruths,

The image which i have shown i.e., of EHP5 but from EHP6 we dont have these parameters.

write now i am also working on release NW 7.31 where we dont have these IV_LABEL_START, IV_LABEL_END, etc.

I thought Ajeet might be on EHP5.

Regards

Madhukiran.