Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enqueuer Action block.

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can we use 'Enqueuer' action to enqueue a message to be processed by custom MEINT workflow.?

This works fine if we execute the transaction in a workbench.

But if we call the same transaction from outside  it fails with the following message in log.

[ Http call to Webservice, which makes a transaction call which has Enqueuer block. ]

Transaction: -1] Uncaught exception from Enqueuer_0, com.sap.me.integration.frame.workflow.PluginException: Unable to execute transaction: Visiprise/ERPShopFloorIntegration/frame/discriminators/BaseDocumentDiscriminator.trx

Other option is to make SQL inserts to tables.

Which is the right approach.? Pls advise.

any help would be highly appreciated.

Version:

MII: 12.2.2.235

ME: Base 6.0.2.2 Counter 12

Build ID 138945

Thanks,

Message was edited by: Shridhar N We are using Oracle DB and we have Insert limitation, we cant insert a big String. So I guess we have to 'Enqueuer' action block.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sara_mani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

It should be possible to enqueue the messages using this custom action block. But please rememeber that these type of SAPMEINT custom actions are written to be used mainly by SAPMEINT framework. If you want to queue the custom message, I would recommend you to use the transaction "Visiprise\ERPShopFloorIntegration/Services/AsynsDOCService".

Thanks,
Sara

sara_mani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Also remember that it is not recommended to use the direct DB insert into SAMEINT Queue table.

Thanks,
Sara

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sara,

Thanks for your email.

I tried using AsyncDocService trx and I see the same behavior. Works if executed from Workbench but fails if its called from a webservice, returns with ‘SYS_ERROR’ and following in logs with webservice call;

Oct 3, 2012 9:05:08 AM com.sap.me.integration.frame.workflow.WorkflowHelper callBaseDiscriminatorTransaction
WARNING: WorkflowHelper.callBaseDiscriminatorTransaction(): Error calling plugin 'Visiprise/ERPShopFloorIntegration/frame/discriminators/BaseDocumentDiscriminator': Unable to execute transaction: Visiprise/ERPShopFloorIntegration/frame/discriminators/BaseDocumentDiscriminator.trx

Oct 3, 2012 9:05:08 AM com.sap.me.integration.actions.workflow.Enqueuer execute
SEVERE: Enqueuer.execute(): Error in enqueing the message: Unable to execute transaction: Visiprise/ERPShopFloorIntegration/frame/discriminators/BaseDocumentDiscriminator.trx

Do we need to do any more configuration or give special permissions?

Any specific way/steps to call these transactions from webservice?

Thanks,

sara_mani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

It looks like it is the permission issue. What user are you using to execute the MII transaction (through Webservice call)?. Please make sure that you add SAP_XMII_Developer and Role_SAPMEINT to the user who is executing the webservice call. Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Sara

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Yes, I have added both SAP_XMII_Developer and Role_SAPMEINT to the user.

Following roles are assigned to the user executing the Webservice call; XMII_Administrator, XMII_Developer, XMII_DynamicQuery, XMII_USer and Role_SAPMEINT user.

Pls advise.

Thanks,

sara_mani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shridhar,

I just tried on my box calling AsynDocService transaction through a web service call from soapUI and it worked (but the MII version on my box is:14.0). Here the soapui message I tried.

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xmii="http://www.sap.com/xMII">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <xmii:XacuteRequest>
         <!--Optional:-->
         <xmii:LoginName>MESYS</xmii:LoginName>
         <xmii:LoginPassword>icc8336</xmii:LoginPassword>
         <xmii:InputParams>
            <xmii:DOC>
  <![CDATA[

<test>
   <name>Britt</name>
  </test>
  ]]>

</xmii:DOC>
         </xmii:InputParams>
      </xmii:XacuteRequest>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Are you available for a call? I have 20 minutes before my workshop starts. We could take a look at your system if you are available.

My sap id:i821993. We could communicate through Lync.

Thanks,
Sara

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

I am available. I couldnt see you on Lync.

We are using MII 12.2.2.235

When will you be free?

Thanks,

sara_mani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shridhar,

Please ping me today whenever you are available today?

Thanks,
Sara

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Enqueuer is working.  The process was using 'Guest' user to execute the call and hence it was failing. I updated the roles for Guest and now its working.

Not sure why the application didn't take the user/pass passed. any idea.?

Thanks,