cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/TSCUBE data upload into fixed cells

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the DP Planning Area there is a fixable key figure. Few of the cell values were fixed. Rest of the values are not fixed. I tried uploading the data into this keyfigure for the entire horizon and I keep on getting the error that says.-->

All input time series to which you can distribute are fixed

Message no. /SAPAPO/OM_TS075

Diagnosis

All aggregrated time series objects of an aggregate time series are
    fixed. As such, a change to the characteristic value at aggregate level
    cannot be disaggregated on any of the aggregated time series objects.

Procedure

Remove at least one of the fixings of the aggregated time series
    objects.

I am loading the data at the lowest level. I was hoping that the cells that are fixed will be skipped and rest of the data of the data will be loaded.  I do not want to remove fixing information. That needs to be preserved.

Any ideas on how to overcome this situation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please have a look on this 1057308 note.

This might be useful in your case.

Thanks & Regards,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion. I applied the note but same error again. Are you aware of any user exits or BADI that I can use inside /SAPAPO/TSCUBE where I can check if the cell is fixed or partially fixed and if the answer is yes then I will skip that record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anir,

Not sure about the User Exits in this case.

There is one more note 609074. A  related issue is reported in the below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1632715

This might help be helpful.

Regards,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was still getting that error even if i was at the lowest level in CVC but somehow the upload program was not recognizing that. I was able to overcome that probelm by checking the check box "Deactivate Propagation of Fixing Information" in the MDSP_ADMIN transaction.