cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation Selection on the basis of sales order quantity??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have an operation which can be performed in 20 drums or work centers , each work center has different capacity according to the size (large, medium,small). now, i have added all work centers performing the same operations in the routing. now, i have to apply selection condition (object dependencies), can any one please help how to built a check of sales order quantity with the help of reference characteristics??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muhammad,

did you already create a reference characteristic 'SalesQty' with reference to Table VCSD_UPDATE and Field VRKME? The char needs to be part of your 300 class.

The value of this characteristic is updated automatically and you should be able to use this characteristic now in a selection condition.

Does this help? If not, please give a more precise example of what you want to achieve,

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Stefan,

i tried from the table you have mentioned , created a reference characteristic VCSD_UPDATE - KWMENG, but the characteristic is not updating at the time of sales order creation or simulation with CU50. i also applied the selection conditions:

$root.sord_qty <= 500. for operation 1

$root.sord_qty  > 500. for operation 2

but not working when i tested with CU50.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muhammad,

the simulation transaction CU50 does not read reference characteristics, so there you can't check the result. I assume your reference chararcteristic is included in a class assigned to the material. Try to enter a sales order directly (VA01) and check what happens with the value of 'sord_qty' - don't forget to press 'enter' before you are checking.

regards Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Stefan for your support, the issue has been resolved. I made the reference characteristic with the field VBAP-LSMENG instead of VBAP-KWMENG. the quantity is appearing in the characteristic with LSMENG but not with KWMENG , i don't know why but it will resolve my issue.

Thanks to All

Answers (0)