cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table PTRV_SADD updated incorrectly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Table Trip Statistics - Add Receipt Data (PTRV-SADD) is getting updated incorrectly whenever any expense type which has a document number, for example Airfare, precedes an expense type without a document number when entered and saved in transaction TRIP.  The document number is being entered in the table for all expenses thereafter.  Is there a way to ensure the work area which stores the additional receipt data is refreshed after each expense entry?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked KBA 1527509? Though, I'm unsure this fits your particular problem. Could you please also provide your system information and some screenshots? I'm willing to help analyze, but I'm in Public Sector, therefore using Transaction PR05 instead of TRIP and therefore can't reproduce this.

Have you debugeed yet?

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm working in ECC 6.0.

The amounts are correct however the document number is being populated for entries where no document number was entered.  Please see the screen shot.  A document number was entered for Doc. 001 and none for 002 however when saved, the document number is populated for both.

We have debugged and found out that the work area which stores teh additional receipt data while adding expense items is not getting refreshed during certain instances.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, if you are on the newest SP level and you have done detailed analysis in coding, I'd raise a message to SAP. Seems like an error in standard; however I can't confirm this since I'm in Public Sector and don't use TA TRIP 😕

Cheers, Lukas