cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF-BATCH ID Used in Offline email approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am trying to activate the Offline approve and reject links in the email notifications that can be sent.  I know that the email address and communication must be created in the userid for WF-BATCH.  But we have an issue with being able to do since this id is used in our ECC system for IDOC's and we use CUA to maintain user id's for all of our SAP systems.  So because of this my security team cannot add this to the WF-BATCH id.  They are suggesting that we make a copy of this id that is specific for SRM (ex. WF-BATCHSRM).  I don't have a problem doing this, but I am wondering how can I find out every place in SRM that this id is used so that we don't miss anything?  Or is this just used in the offline approval part of SRM?  As of right now we are only creating shopping carts, but will be using the other pieces of SRM in the futuer.

Thanks,

Jeff Miller

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jeff,

This user is used for the WFL RFC connection. At SM59 under "Logical Connections" you will see the RFC WFL connections per client: WORKFLOW_LOCAL_XXX.

This is set at SWU3 transaction also. Thus ensure to change this user also .

For the offline approval it needs the employee and purchaser roles. The WF_batch is the logical user responsible to approve documents without approval and thus they need sap_all and sap_new profile.

If you will use other users just ensure to use the right roles and change it at the logical connections logon data.

Cheers,

Melina

PS.: If this helps you, please assign the concerning SDN points

Answers (0)