Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when CIFing Vendors to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

When we CIF vendor from ECC to APO, we get following error:

No location SUVEN01  exists for mapping entry VEN01 of cat. 1011 BSG *****.

Message no. /SAPAPO/LOM077

• We have recently upgraded to SCM 7.0
  • The issue happens only for one particular vendor
  • tables /sapapo/loc and /sapapo/locmap contains same number of items
  • Vendor VEN01 exists as APO as location SUVEN01 (category 1011).

have you ever met such issue?

Regards,

Art

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sb_fernandes
Participant
0 Kudos

Check the country code exists in both the system.ECC and APO should be in Sync.

venkatasasidhargupta_gada
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fernandes

Country code is "US" in both systems. For example, in ECC I checked for plant address in IMG and in EWM I checked in SCU.

Thanks

Sasidhar Gupta

venkatasasidhargupta_gada
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I also have similar problem. When I CIF materials, plants and customers to APO except for materials, prefix is being added for other master data objects. For example:

Object Type           ECC ID                                   APO ID

-----------------          -------------                                  ------------

Material               2472                                        2472

Plant                    PLA1                                       PLPLA1

Customer               10100                                   CU10100

As you can see there PL is added for plant and CU for Customer. I guess this is some kind of system setting.

Regards

Sasidhar Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Art,

Can you check Log. Source Syst is same as new ECC in table /SAPAPO/LOCMAP.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Art,

As per your description if vendor VEN01 is existing in APO and still you are not able to CIF this vendor to APO, then check the corresponding properties whether this vendor is still active or not.

Otherwise check the vendor enrty in the Integration model and the products that are extended to this location. If vendor IM is CIFed correctly then you may CIF the corresponding Purchase InfoRecords so that the relevant products can be extended to this vendor.

Do let me know if this helps you or else I will do some further research on this.

Cheers,

Ankit Singhal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit Singhal.

Vendor is active.

It was CIF-ed to apo from other ECC system, which is not active now.

Other vendors from other ECC system are successfully updated.

Regards,

Art

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Art,

As far as I know, ECC system is the dominant system for master data. It might be possible that since the ECC system, from where this vendor was CIFed, is no longer active that might be the reason why this vendor in APO is not getting updated.

Try to create this vendor as location in your current ECC system and then CIF it as master data in APO gets updated by ECC system only.

Cheers,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe APO keeps the source system info along with the data that's flowing thru CIF, since the source system has changed that may be the reason why you are getting this error. You are better off to create this vendor in the new source system as mentioned by Ankit.

Rgds

Gk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopakumar, Ankit,

We have the vendor in new ECC system with the same name (vendor id is fixed, can't change).

Also, other vendors with exactly the same situation are CIFed fine...

I know this sound strange, so perhaps will close the question - maybe this is a SCM upgrade/copy issue...

Thanks,

Art

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Art,

It seems that user exit exit_/sapapo/saplcif_loc_001 has been activated once and added the prefix 'SU'. After the upgrade this user exit has become a BADI which may not active in APO yet. And thus system

tries to find a mapping entry in database table /SAPAPOLOC for LOCNO 'VEN01' which does not exist.

Please implement BAdI SMOD_APOCF001 with the same logic as User Exit and transfer again. Or

double check with business why the other locations that are transfered to APO donot have the prefixes set in database table.

Best regards,

Tiemin