SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using the program RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER to copy the template jobs for FICA Mass activities and thereby scheduling the programs like Payment, Dunning, Clearing etc.

We tried to use the same logic for Transfer of Credit liability (tcode: FPCM1). We created a template job run and specified the relevant date ID and Run ID details in the RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER program variant. We selected the activity type as CR01.

When we run RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER for this variant, we are getting an error "Parameter record doesnot exist".

Please share details on how to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Sundar.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

I think you are getting the message SCHED002 for the error in the schedular.

Its bascially because the parameters that you have given in FPSCHEDULER are either incorrect or you have not saved the parameters before assigning them.

Event 1906 controls these parameters.

So, just check the Run ID and Identification that you have given as a master template in FPCM1.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

I think you are getting the message SCHED002 for the error in the schedular.

Its bascially because the parameters that you have given in FPSCHEDULER are either incorrect or you have not saved the parameters before assigning them.

Event 1906 controls these parameters.

So, just check the Run ID and Identification that you have given as a master template in FPCM1.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi  Amlan,

I am getting the Message no. >6382. "Parameters not available for run CR01 02.10.2012 Z1".

My master template has Date ID as 01.10.2012 and ID as Z1. I verified the parameters and they look good, I am able to run FPCM1 with those parameters successfully.

Are there any special steps for mass activity CR01 ?

Please let me know if you need more details.

0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

Check event 1841. The code in the sample FM is commented out and this could be the possible reason of the error.

Uncomment the code by coping the sample FM into a custom FM by and plugging it into the event and then try to execute FPSCHEDULER.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan