cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why no record found in LS24

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have performed GR (mvt type=501) and I could see the inventory updated in MMBE. However, when I search in LS24 (Stock Per material), no record found. The message is "No quants were selected(new selection required)". How to get LS24 to show the inventory per bin. Please help. I have maintained data in Material Master-->Warehouse management 1 and 2.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi and Shiva,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm still a learner and was trying to try out LS24 transaction. I got my problem solved. It didn't work out initially as I was using a wrong warehouse number, which is Lean Warehouse. Btw, I'm interested to know how to check if system will create Transfer requirement-->transfer order when I performed GR. Please advise how to check this configuration. Thanks again!

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LS24 is warehouse transaction code. If you want to see at inventory management level, then user t.code MB53. If you still think that you need to see at WM level, then can you explain your process on how you did the goods receipt, whether the system created any transfer requirement ->transfer order etc.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure, why you were using 501 movement type which you should be aware, it will not have any inventory impact.  Can you please brief about the scenario which you were trying based on which suitable suggestions can be given.

G. Lakshmipathi