cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Employee in Delivery Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need to add Sales Employee in Sales Order and In delivery Document as well. Whenever I try to add Sales Employee in Partner function PE system selects Con.pers.fresh prod. i dont know what i suppose to do

Please Help me out with this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try to add the VW as mentioned below;

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Answer. How to capture it in Standard reports . Like MC(Q

Can we do in customer master so that in case we missed then we can assign it in XD01 partner function. And how to capture in standard reports like how much sales order he brought and how much deliveries he did.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SD Unknown,

Please first confirm that this fulfills your requirement or not.

And also do not post more than one query in a single thread.

The second query depends on the SIS - Sales Information System configuration under Logistic General>>> LIS Logistic Information System.

Please try to configure the SIS first or you can search the Google by SIS configuration you will find enough documents for that

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot . Well i just wanted to do it through customer master. Once i entered all the info in customer master then it will reflect all the documents.

Thanks anywayz

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can highly be possible with the help of partner function configuration for the Customer master.

Just like same which you are trying in the Delivery document type.

Please try to configure the Customer master partner function and let me know.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suman

When ever i try to select Sales Employee and hit enter system automatically selects this

Kindly help me out with this i need Sales Employee so that its easy for me to trace.

Thanks a lot

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I got the reason.Please maintain the Partner Function "PE" in the Partner function area for which Partner Function you are using the actual partner function.Right now I m not accessing SAP but still for your reference I m attaching the screen shot which will help to identify the exact area.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why would i need to select account manager if i select PE sales Employee nothing happens ...

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The left hand side is the partner function which you can define but in the right hand side one is SAP standard one which you have to select as PE. You can see that 09 is coming that is nothing but the Sales Employee which will come from HR master tables(Created in PA30).

You can also see that PE and AP combination in just the above of the previous screen snap.

Here AP which is actually the Contact person partner function.

I would request you to try some hands on and at the same time test the cases it will be solved.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

There are two entries PE- AP and PE-09 select the second entry PE - 09 copy it then change it to your one workd you give EX:ZE or ZZ

then do the complete partner determination steps then check in end user side.

Best Regards,

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Minhaj,

I think I told the same thing which you just replied.

Is there anything new? Or I missed something.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suman,

Greetings

Yes you told the same thing in written but here little confusion with your scren shot AM - PE -09, here I tried to make it clear with screen shot.

Best Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Suman and MH

I am getting this error while creating ZE      PE    09

Kindly help me out

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the time of copying give Different  Name as PE (Source Key) standard to Required Key like ZPE (Target Key).

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SD,

Is your problem got solved?

Please update.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still facing same error dont know what i have done.

Step one what i did is PE copied to ZE but it showed error of key when i try to use another key it says already exist.

i have created ZZ now i am not able to see in my delivery and sales order although i have maintain partner in Customer Master i should reflect in SO Delivery and Billing. I dont know what i have missed. i will upload the screen shots in a while.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dear,

First you tell me that the recent ZZ is working fine in Customer Master or not.

If it is working then do the same partner function in Sales & Delivery document type.

Means in XD01 sales area view Partner tab Sales Emp is coming.If yes means you have successfully configured the Sales EMP partner function in Customer Master.

Now do the same config in Sales & Delivery and if you want in Billing.(as per your need)

Thanks,

Suman

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

sd

first you check the ze key all ready their

you want copy the PE

First check the available partner function , you give new partner function like any thing, then rename the PE only

then check

you  think first why this error coming , all forms member tell is right , you should fallow,

please under stud why system give that type message , try own analysis then you got god solution