Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wave 9 Formula Pricing

Manoj_Kapoor
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I am using Wave 9 system and pricing is checked in RFx Type.

But when I try to create a RFx, I am not able to see "Formula Pricing" under Pricing Model.

Does anyone know what else is needed to enable Formula Pricing?

Thanks,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

we did a couple of changes with Wave 9. For non integrated documents you still have the old behaviour with unit price, tiered pricing, unit price components and formula pricing, but for integrated documents we did some simplification that we have only a single pricing model Unit Price. This contains all features like you can use one or multiple price conditions (similar to unit price or unit price components), each condition can have a scale (Tiered Pricing) and we also support formulas.

As you said you have to check "Formula" in the RFx doc type, when you create a new RFx using that doc type for non-integrated docs you will see the old entries in the document setup, but for integrated docs you have no drop down box as well. But navigate to the line item config and you will find the tabs like Formulas, Line Item Assignment etc.

best regards

Markus

Manoj_Kapoor
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the reply.

In my case, I have "Formula" checked under Features in the RFx Type = RFQ.

Then I am creating a new RFx using the above RFx Type.

As this in not an integrated document, I should then see "Formula Pricing" under Pricing Model. But I don't see it.

Is there something else I am mising

Please see the attached screenshot.

Thanks,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

you are right that it is not available in Wave 9 as a seperate entry, but the functionality of formulas is available. Please navigate to the line item config and the tabs like Formulas are visible. Formula Pricing was a seperate entry, but for example supported only a single Incoterm. Now using the "Unit Price" pricing model you can use multiple Incoterms (or still just one), but with support of one or multiple formulas. The entry Formula Pricing has been removed to simplify the application.

best regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

To acitvate formula pricing for RFx you have to check the setting displayed below in your document type:

When you check it you will have formula pricing as an additional option in your pricing model dropdown.

Regards,

Florian