cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10: Automatic periodic Email notification for violations in ARA possible ???

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was just checking here if any one has thought of  having this feature of getting concerned person(s) notified about the risks/violations available for their respective process in ARA tool?

As a authorization team, we can only educate and help business to use this tool and get the reports. However, if they fail to do so, at least ARA tool should notify about the existing violations in a specific process.

Is it possbile in ARA tool?

Or, can it be achieved through some custom ABAP program?

Please share your thoughts.

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jitan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

The notification which is currently available in the ARA is the ALERT functionality.

The notification is being sent when conflicting and critical actions are executed in backend system.

Though the risks (rules) are created the permission level, alerts are still only reported at the action level.

Alerts can be used to highlight which conflicts are exploited most often so that these can be remediated or mitigated first. 

Alternatively you can assign same risk owner for the risks which are derived from same business risks.

However for your feature, please place this idea in access control idea place:

https://ideas.sap.com/community/products_and_solutions/sboaccesscontrol

Please follow the note # 1575897 for more details on how to place the idea.

Best Regards,

Jitan

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jitan,

Thanks for your reply.

I believe, this feature is not available currently with GRC ARA 10. I would be good idea to have it and I will place my idea as suggested by you.

Thanks again for getting involved in this discussion

Regards,

Faisal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can anybody suggest?