cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we display only textview without label

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using feeder class, is it possible to show only the textview without the label.

I have a simple requirement, I need to show only the value without the label, with WDA its possible

but when we use feeder class is it possible to achieve.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yugandhar,

Yes this is possible if ur using feeder class also your view is designed in WDA or in FPM configuration.

Can you elaborate how ur trying to do this.

Thanks

Madhukiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating Form feeder class and creating the Component Configuration for the FPM_FORM_UIBB, so my view is getting generated based on the Feeder class.

When I go by this wrote, always a text view or input etc is always having the Label associated with the field BUT I don't want to show the label, I just want to show only the value without the label.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

In Component Configuration when you are configuring the fields for FORM uibb or any

for each and every Field you will have a Attribute's for element their you have a option of label visibility

with dropdown make it as IS NOT VISIBLE then label of textview or inputfield will be invisible.

See the screen shot Attached. 

Thanks

Madhukiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yugandhar,

Use component FPM_FORM_UIBB_GL2.

The one you are using that is old one. In that i have also tried but that is not possible.

Regards,

Ajeet Pratap SIngh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeet,

The image which i have showed u is FPM_Form_UIBB and i have also worked on

FPM_FORM_UIBB_GL2 for both the forms label visibility it works fine.

Regards

Madhukiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right Madhu, I was thinking the visibility was for whole field, I did not realize it until you showed the screen shot. Thanks a lot. I do appreciate your help.

One more question, within the form is it possible to show a table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yugandhar,

One more question, within the form is it possible to show a table.

What i understood inside a FORM UIBB u cant add Table u can see above label visibility u have a option Display type in which u don't have table.

for this u need to do List UIBB.

Regards

Madhukiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did not find the table, so wanted to check what others are doing.

In case if we want to Display some texts, some input fields, and then we need to show table and then again need to show some other fields, then we need to have like Form, List and the Form UIBB, is it right, or is there any other better way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yugandhar,

In form u can other UI also u can check in Display type.

Now this depends on ur requirement

if u would like show Input entry's then Form is better and to show data at one place at one time then LIST uibb is right.

and in list uibb and form uibb u can have different UI also.

Regards

Madhukiran.

J_R
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Yugandhar,

it is not possible to show a table UI element within a form. What you can do as of release NW 7.31 is to use the so-called FPM Composite UIBB. This is a kind of a layout UIBB which enables you to place any GUIBB or free-style UIBB in a grid-like layout. This layout can have up to two columns and multiple rows. In your case you could use a one-column layout with a Form GUIBB at the first position, then a List GUIBB at the second position, and again a Form GUIBB at the third position.

Answers (0)